Though an army besiege me,my heart shall not fear....

...though war break out against me,even then will i be confident. -Psalm 27:3

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

AH'V BEAN TAAGGED! omg O_O

Here are the rules. (1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I am OCD only about the stupid things.like the milk lid. i have to have the little ringy off and in the garbage before i can drink any of it. >.<
2)i get a Chicago accent only when i'm REALLY angry.
3)I have predicted two perfectly healthy people's deaths.correctly. <-scariest thing ever.
4)the first music i listen to defines how i will feel for the rest of the day.
5)i can't write in any type of journal for more than three days.except the joint one i have with Tina.we've had that since June.
6)At sometime i have gotten so mad i see red at each of my best friends.and none of them know!
7)if no one wakes me up,no matter when i went to sleep, i WILL sleep till 11:45am.
8) I've been security on 2 different occasions.yes me.ashlily who took 3 years of BALLET and has barely any mucles to speak of! i don't know what Rick was thinking hahah.

haha uhm.... i tag......Tina,Mesa,Jaho,Petey,Derek,Tom,Danny,aaaaaand... Eric! kbye.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elyse said...

PICTURES OF THE KITTEN. NOW.

Is she adoooooooooooooooooorable?!?!

I miss having a kitten.. :(

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home